Project Management Professional (PMP)
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is the world’s leading project management certification. Now including predictive, agile and hybrid approaches, the PMP proves project leadership experience and expertise in any way of working.
It supercharges careers for project leaders across industries and helps organizations find the people they need to work smarter and perform better.
What You'll Learn
- The PMI Project Management Mindset
- Get the most out of your team
- Tools to set the tone for the whole project
- Successfully execute while managing risk and change
- Leadership styles to keep your team performing
- Successful projects add value and support the organization
- Students prepare for the PMP exam
Who Needs to Attend
Associate project managers, Project managers, IT project managers, Project coordinators, Project analysts, Project leaders, Senior project managers, Team leaders, Product managers, Program managers, Project sponsors, Project team members seeking the PMP certification.